The Inventory Control Module is designed to provide a tool
to manage the perpetual inventory for a company.
- Inventory items are identified by a user-defined
classification code and an item number.
- Up to 5 prices, with associated freight charges
and commission percentages are allowed.
- Price breaks can be by quantity or customer type.
- Discounts can be specified for customers, with
some items non-discountable.
- One of three inventory costing types can be used,
actual, standard or average cost.
- Multiple locations can be specified.
- Adjustments can be used to move inventory from
one location to another, to specify quantity
adjustments and to specify cost adjustments.
Management tools include:
- Inventory status report detailing quantities on hand,
quantities reserved and quantities on order
- Inventory status report by location
- Inventory valuation at selected costing type (actual,
standard or average costing)
- Inventory valuation at last cost
- Inventory movement, in dollars or quantity, listing
beginning inventory, issues or sales, receipts
- Inventory turnover report
- Month-to-date adjustments report
- Inquiry for inventory status by item by location
- Inquiry for inventory pricing and costing