The Order Entry and Billing Module is designed to maintain
customer open orders and produce invoices.
- Separate customer numbers can be specified for
customer sold to, company to be invoiced, ship
to location and end user location.
- Sales tax reporting is provided for different cities
- Customer or items can be exempt from sales tax.
- Commissions can be split to up to 3 sales reps.
- Commissions can be specified for a sales manager.
- Items on order can be specified as reserved in
- Miscellaneous charges and comments can be placed
on an order.
- The amount of the order which applies toward the
sales rep's quota can be specified.
- A bonus amount can be specified for an order.
- Freight charges can be specified either by line item
or for the entire order.
- Partial billing can be performed for an order.
- Customers are accessible by either name or number.
Management tools include:
- Daily and month-to-date order register
- Open orders by order number or office
- Sales representative profitability report
- Order summary by office and sales rep
- Quota board
- Daily and month-to-date invoice register
- Inquiry of open orders in summary or detail
- Inquiry of daily and month-to-date order register
and invoice register
- Inquiry of open invoices by customer