The Production Module is designed to facilitate the
reporting and control of inventory produced and used
in the manufacturing process.
- The bill of materials is multi-level.
- When production is entered, component inventory is
- Inventory shortage tracking allows production even
when component inventory is short.
- Inventory shortages are resolved when inventory
- The bill of materials and 'where-used' structure
can be displayed.
Management tools include:
- Daily production report
- Month-to-date production report
- Month-to-date usage report
- Month-to-date scrap report
- Inventory analysis report based on order requirements
- Production requirement exceptions report based on
- Production planning report based on
- Display of open order requirements by item through
a selected delivery date
- Display of production status which includes the
production and use for the last 12 months and
month-to-date and year-to-date for both the
current and last year